After a player had opened from early position, Erik Seidel three-bet to 40,000 from the hijack. When action reached Team PokerStars Pro Ville Wahlbeck in the small blind, he put in a four-bet to 90,000 and the original raiser folded. Seidel thought for a bit before making the call, and it was heads-up action to the flop.
Wahlbeck was first to act and bet 70,000. Seidel responded by moving all in for right around 220,000 and Wahlbeck snap-called.
It was a huge flop as Wahlbeck held an overpair while Seidel flopped top pair with a flush draw. According to the PokerNews Odds Calculator, Seidel had a 43.13% chance of hitting his hand while Wahlbeck would hold 56.87% of the time.
The turn was a blank, and Seidel dropped to a 3-1 dog. The dealer burned one last time and put out the . Seidel missed his plethora of outs, and just like that he was eliminated from the tournament.