Eight levels are now in the books here in Event #47: $111,111 One Drop High Rollers No-Limit Hold'em. That means it's time for the last 20-minute break of the night. When the players return, they'll look to make it through the money bubble during the last two hours of play. Here's a look at the highlights from the past two hours of play:
- Gus Hansen was crippled after he doubled Haralabos Voulgaris and was eliminated a short time later.
- Shaun Deeb sent Steven Silverman to the rail.
- Andrew Robl, who was on a heater earlier in the day, ran into Martin Finger's aces to bust.
- Chris Lee nearly tripled in the same hand that saw the elimination of 1978 WSOP Main Event champ Bobby Baldwin.
- Daniel Negreanu battled Phil Laak in a hand that saw one of the men fall.
- Bill Perkins hit a mini-heater in which he eliminated George Abdallah and Joe Kuether.
- Jason Somerville hit the rail just before the break.
- Phil Laak doubles big through Jason Mo.